|Written by Anne Budworth
|2nd Oct 2016
KIDDERMINSTER HIGH SCHOOL OLD GIRLS’ ASSOCIATION
1. The objective of the O.G.A.
To promote friendship/fellowship between all former members of Kidderminster High School, so that the spirit
of the school continues.
2. Members of the school
All former pupils and staff of the school are eligible for membership .
3. Membership Fees
Annual fees £5
Internet Life Membership £25
Overseas postage may attract an additional fee.
Any alteration shall be decided by members at the Annual General Meeting.
4. The Annual General meeting
To be held during the first half of the autumn term.
Other meetings to be organised at the discretion of the committee.
The Committee shall have delegated powers regarding the finances of the Association,
and the Treasurer will present a balance sheet at the AGM.
5. The committee will consist of:
- Chairman and Vice chairman to be elected annually.
- Treasurer to be elected every three years.
- Secretary to be elected by the committee as and when required.
- Flower Secretaries.
- Web manager.
- Up to six committee members - to be elected annually.
|Last Updated (2nd October 2016)